Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Laundry room status update

I promised to post pictures of the new washer and dryer!  They're currently washing a load of whites so I figured I would have a mini photo shoot as well!  We also got a new carpet for the room as well.  It's black with beige squares (we stood there in Walmart for 30 min picking out the right one, so I expect to read some ooo's and ahhh's on how gorgeous it is)....jk...-ish.
Here's a before picture for effects:

And here's our new Whirlpool duet w/steam!

(note the cute accent rug)

This is still a work in progress.  I would like my "honey bunches of oats" to install some white cabinets up top and a rod over the sink for line drying.  Maybe even some task lighting.  We need to get rid of the rod that's in there now and donate those wire hangers to goodwill.  Also need to find a cute way of covering up the area under the sink.  :)  Oh!...and paint the room a golden yellowish-tan color.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh!! Ahhhh!!! :)

    I am in love with your new washer & dryer (and rug!) Kathy!! I think I have front-load-envy. And I'm secure enough in myself and my life to actually admit that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOH!!! AAHHHH!!!

    I love your laundry room so much! I wish we had one ... i want your house. Give it to me!! :)

    I am digging that rug. You did a great job picking it out! I want your washer and dryer too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhhhhh Aaahhhhhh!! Love the whole alundry room, seems the house is coming along :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!