Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mrs. who?!

So i t's been awhile since I've been on here.  I majorly apologize!  But I have a great excuse.  See... I did this crazy thing and got married 12 days ago!  For real... I even have pictures to prove it!  Totally legit!  I'm an exclusive member of the "MRS" club!  All the 21 months of planning was worth it!  I married my best friend and we had the time of our lives celebrating with family and friends!  The best part was that we did it our way...and it'll forever be our happiest memory (I guess until the lil ones start poppin' out) :)











3 comments:

  1. MAJOR WOO-HOO!!!

    FINA-FREAKING-LLY!!!!

    Welcome back MRS!!! Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS TO MY FAVORITE K-DAWG!!! Back and married... I feel like a proud mamma :) I could stare at your wedding pictures all day- and your professional ones aren't even in yet!! And just because you are now a Mrs... don't think that my stalking days are over! I have desperately and totally fallen for you. So, I'm sorry honey, but you're stuck with me for the long haul now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay K!!! Finally back on the blogging grid! You know I wish you tons more congrats- since my last message to you, and I'm so glad to finally see your wedding photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!