Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!



Today is my dad's birthday!!  Don't ask me how old he is because I can never keep track of what year either of my parents were born.  In the past I used to sneak and look at their driver's licenses and then bust out my trusty cell phone calculator to figure out their ages.  (yeah, math wasn't a strong subject for me).  But what's important is the fact that I remember their birthdays when they come up. :)

I'm a daddy's girl...so I'm super excited for him today!!  So, here's to my dad...

Happy Birthday to you... 
Happy Birthday to you... 
Happy Birthday dear daddy...
Happy Birthday to you!!!! 
Picture 309.jpg

4 comments:

  1. aww, that is a great picture of you and your dad!

    happy birthday to your dad!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something really special about the bond between father and his daughter. Something really, really special.

    Happy birthday Kathy's dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday Kathy's Dad! Here's to many more full of love, happiness and health :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, looks like you and your Father are really close. He looks mad super young! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!