Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Married Life Check Up #6

I can't believe how fast time has flown since we got married!  It feels like it was just a week ago... but sadly no.  :)   I loved our wedding day!  Seriously the best day of my life so far!  We're still waiting to get pictures back from our photographer...but we did manage to get some great shot from my Uncle.  Go check out Our Wedding page!  I just posted a bunch of non-professional wedding pictures!  That should hold you over until we get the pros...hopefully next week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't.Wait.For.Professionals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i second Tami! seriously CAN'T WAIT!

    tell that darling photographer of yours to HURRY UP!! hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!