Monday, October 4, 2010

One Month!

Believe it or not...1 month ago (September 4th)...Matt and I said our "I Do's"!   It's the craziest thing to me.  I seriously can't wrap my head around the fact that I've been a married woman for a month already!  It's definitely been an exciting and apparently busy month... so we're thrilled to see what the future holds. 

In the meantime, let's reminisce on all the things we managed to do as a married couple in the last month: 
(This could be interesting..lol)

  1. We spent 6 days and 5 nights in the gorgeous Montego Bay, Jamaica for our Honeymoon
  2. I legally changed my name!
  3. We dealt with the first sickness (I got a cold...he stayed immune somehow)
  4. Matt got medical & dental insurance (that made the wifey happy...though he's immune.)
  5. I did my wifely duty and spent hard earned money participated in 3 "house parties"...and no, I don't plan on hosting any in the near future.  (Though...I heard Pampered Chef came out with some great new items...)
  6. We organized our closet to fit my stuff...and the shoes!  Except for that box we just found yesterday...who knew :o
  7. We both gained some weight.  And we've been "discussing" options on how to lose it.
  8. We rsvp'd to our first wedding at a married couple
  9. We purchased a new washer and dryer!
  10. We purchased our first pumpkins for the season!
  11. We started attending a new marriage based class at our church.  We're extremely excited to see how it helps us grow together. :)
Can't wait to see what happens next month!

9 comments:

  1. YAY! How exciting!! And all in one month ... just imagine all the many, many, many things you will do in the few more months! :)

    I know I've already wished it to you but here it is again, HAPPY 1 MONTH!!!

    **wishing i could have done that in pink, boo.**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto what Faith said! :)

    And kudos on your for getting on that name change thing! It's been 5 months and I still haven't done it. I studder when people ask me what my name is- because I don't know which one to use! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 1 month!!!!! I'm so glad you two are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Faith...so glad you couldn't deface my blog with pink lol... heart you anyways!
    @ Tams...mother of shame! Go change your name!! :)
    @ Sarah...thank you for the well wishes! Hope all is going well for you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i can figure it out, i will deface your blog!

    @Tams: don't feel so bad ... it took me 6 months to change my name. and my computer email at work still has my maiden name. Kathy likes to point that out. whatev.

    hahaha =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously you two...you're my wedding planning role models!
    I feel like you've dropped the ball. Failed to clinch the final straw.
    Strayed from the ultimate goal.

    ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you have enjoyed your first month as an amazing married couple! We wish you so many more years of happiness and love.
    Love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Jenny!! We love and miss you guys too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!