Believe it or not...1 month ago (September 4th)...Matt and I said our "I Do's"! It's the craziest thing to me. I seriously can't wrap my head around the fact that I've been a married woman for a month already! It's definitely been an exciting and apparently busy month... so we're thrilled to see what the future holds.
In the meantime, let's reminisce on all the things we managed to do as a married couple in the last month:
(This could be interesting..lol)
- We spent 6 days and 5 nights in the gorgeous Montego Bay, Jamaica for our Honeymoon
- I legally changed my name!
- We dealt with the first sickness (I got a cold...he stayed immune somehow)
- Matt got medical & dental insurance (that made the wifey happy...though he's immune.)
- I did my wifely duty and
spent hard earned moneyparticipated in 3 "house parties"...and no, I don't plan on hosting any in the near future. (Though...I heard Pampered Chef came out with some great new items...)
- We organized our closet to fit my stuff...and the shoes! Except for that box we just found yesterday...who knew :o
- We both gained some weight. And we've been "discussing" options on how to lose it.
- We rsvp'd to our first wedding at a married couple
- We purchased a new washer and dryer!
- We purchased our first pumpkins for the season!
- We started attending a new marriage based class at our church. We're extremely excited to see how it helps us grow together. :)
Can't wait to see what happens next month!