Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Craigslist Love

Hello.  My name is Kathy and I'm a Craigslist junkie. 

For real, I love craigslist...and I don't think I have a real problem.  Unless you think getting ridiculous bargains on great stuff a problem!  Not to mention I'm helping to stop the filling of land fills by recycling unwanted items.  Yay...you should be thanking me for all my "green" efforts!  :)   
But how awesome is Craigslist?  You're able to search within your city (or your in-laws city) and find items that are for sale by local people.  It's like an online garage sale without the musky garage smell and oil slick stuck to your shoes.

So what have I had the liberty of purchasing for our house through the website of bargain love? 

2) Our china cabinet - $30
3) A barrel to make our rain barrel - $15
5) Wood Coffee Table (which we use as a tv stand) - $15
6) Our 10ft. artificial Christmas tree...in perfect condition! (pictured) - bargained down to $85!!
image 2036090930-0
And let's not forget all the items I've managed to sell on there as well!  Where do you think all my wedding decor went?!   I'm so excited to see what other goodies CL will give me! 

Stay tuned!! 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your tree Kath!! Can't wait to see it all decked out in your abode!

    And don't even get me started on CraigsList- as I am a junkie like no other. Besides all the furniture I've bought and sold- I've also found a few roommates, gotten free sewing lessons, found family yard sales to join in with, obtained pet care swapping partners, found my bestie, sold a car, oh- and found my husband. :) I heart Craig too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Tams I love how you found Adam through CL! What an awesome story!! Heart you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that tree is amazing! i can't wait to to go out and buy ours!

    Tams, that is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!