Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm falling in love...


I don't have a shoe problem.  It's a hobby really.  I don't collect stamps...I buy shoes.

It's time for new tennis shoes!  I try to change mine out every year (though they say every few months...).  My last shopping endeavor I tried my first pair of Asics.  Boy do I love them!  They're light on my feet and just plain comfortable!  I currently own a pair of  Asics Gel-Turbulent High-Performance Running Shoes:

I love them!  Especially the splash of teal.  Well now I have my eye on these two... but which should I chose?! 


-OR-





You decide for me...then I will take my final decision to hubby for final approval. :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to shoes too. lol I just found your blog thru Love.Life.Marriage. Love your blog, can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!