Friday, November 5, 2010

New Page!...and business?

I just opened up a new page showcasing some of the DIY projects I worked on for our wedding!
It's in honor of the launching of my new side business...yeah, I needed more piled on my plate!  The business is called Perfectly Planned Events.  The focus is on event planning/coordinating along with customized products such as invitations, programs or even decor items.  Definitely going to keep things small for now, but it's exciting none the less!

I'm currently working on some table numbers for a local bride, so I'll post a recap with they're complete. :)

4 comments:

  1. OMG - my colors are also olive green and chocolate brown, just like yours! You did a great job with your invitations. I'm terrible at DIY so you may be hearing from me soon...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! The link on the side directs you to the e-mail address. Just shoot me a message if you need some help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Gorgeous designs!!!

    Best of luck with your side gig.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so excited for you! you are going to do amazing! i can feel it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!