Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Decor (Part 2.5)

Wow... I totally forgot a whole room in my last recap post of the interior decor!  Sorry!
I posted a few days ago about the DIY boa wreath I put together... so here's the rest of the room.  You'll notice the table I've been refinishing is done!  Still working on the chairs and curtains (via mommy!)  Hopefully done by the New Year!



We received this gorgeous hand-written canvas of 1 Corinthians 13 for our wedding from a couple of great girlfriends I met while planning.  (Faith & Tami) Thanks Ladies!!
 The room containing the Christmas tree 

 Our Nativity Scene.  We got it as a house warming gift last year.
 I posted our Christmas village yesterday, but here are some detail shots. 




....and a sneak peak at the outside.  I made our wreath last year with pine cone and ribbon.  I revamped it with ornaments and Merry Christmas signage!

Ho ho ho... Christmas is 4 days away!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I love it all!

    The canvas is so gorgeous! So nice to see it in action!

    That is the cutest nativity set ever! Love it.

    I love your Christmas village! I think I should start collecting to have a village too! Think it's such a neat thing to do!

    Love your Christmas decor! I just want to come over and hang out with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um...door is ALWAYS open Faith. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and you also did a great job on that table! i love it!!! can't wait to see the chairs and curtains!

    glad the door is always open ... i need to get my behind to visit you one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I 2nd everything that Faith chic said :) The little Xmas details, the table, the sign :)... everything!

    And I'm coming to visit with you Faith!! Wait for me! Wait for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo I want to be creative and stuff. Not only having nice food, but paying special attention to ever detail of dinner as I want to host more parties next year.

    Your decorations are absolutely gorgeous!!!! And please please post more about your creativity so I can stay inspired :) OK not just for me but your other readers as well ;) Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are creative, funny and just full of life. I enjoy reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!