Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hallelujah Chorus Flash Mob

I've always wanted to be a part of a flash mob...always!
So if you ever hear of one and they need extra people... contact me.  Cause I'll totally do it!
I stumbled upon this one today and it blew my mind.  I love Handel's Messiah..so this rocked!

It was taped in Canada...and sadly a lot of reporters are saying it wouldn't be allowed in a U.S. food court (Due to the religious nature of the song)  Such a shame, because you can see how blessed a lot of the bystanders were.

Enjoy!

Christmas Food Court Flash Mob Hallelujah Chorus Must See - Vido1 - Your Best Videos

1 comment:

  1. Flash mobs are just about the coolest thing ever. I would love to participate in one too- but I'm not known for my dancing OR my singing skills :) I'll let you know if I hear of one near you- because that would be too cool for school.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!