Tuesday, January 25, 2011

16 more days...

...until I turn the non-fabulous age of 27.

There is absolutely nothing great about this age.  It's like the unnecessary fluff before '30".  I tried convincing Matt to throw me a surprise birthday party and he said no because it's not significant.  People would think it was weird.  lol.  Not to mention he can't stand planning.

Well I'm excited to start that new chapter, but odds are I'll forget it just like I did my 26th.  To this day if people ask me how old I am I hesitate and try to figure out if it's 25 and if not... how many years has it been since?!  Oh gosh.

So what do I want for my birthday?   A freezer.  for my garage.  So that I can store food...or my DQ Ice Cream Birthday Cake.


7 comments:

  1. I can't help but wish you a pre-happy birthday!! Eeeeee!!! I love birthdays- ANY birthday!!

    And isn't that crunchy stuff in the middle of icecream cakes just to die for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. o...m...g... my favorite part of that cake is the middle part with the crunchies and how they just blend into that perfect fudgeyness...and then are highlighted in the chocolate ice cream.
    Sigh... somehow the vanilla ice cream is always left behind. awkward really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you both are my soul sisters! i love the crunchy stuff the most too! it's the best ever! hubby's birthday is in a few weeks and i am soo excited to get an icecream cake! not for him, for me, hahaha.

    i always leave the vanilla part behind. the crunchies with the chocolate is perfect! the vanilla messes it up, haha.

    27 is a fabulous year! it was my most favorite year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just mentioned you on my blog. Check it out if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy early birthday! I think 27 sounds pretty fabulous- it's been a couple years since I've heard that number. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, I'm new to your blog. That ice cream cake look so yummy. I hope you have a great birthday. By the way, if you think 27 is bad wait till you approach 29. LOL. I'll be 29 in about 2 months--yippie! Last year in my 20s. I guess I gotta make it a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy soon to be 27 birthday. If you feel old, imagine how I feel turning 30 in November. Like I say to family and friends, many more blessed yrs to come.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!