Friday, January 21, 2011

Change of Plans!

...just roll with it!

So we won't be working on the formal dining room this weekend for 2 reasons.
1) My mom's too busy to come over and help with the chairs.
2) It's so cold over here I won't be able to put down that extra coat of clear. (We're hitting single digits!...ouchie)

So.. instead a couple other things will be going down.
1) We're gonna go watch The Green Hornet...finally!
2) I'm going to come up with some off-the-way-super-cheap Valentine's Day decor...and Matt will love it.  You guys too!
3) Might make a snowman.  I don't know.  It could be way to cold for me.  But we haven't made one as a couple yet....and that's vital for our relationship development.

... We could make a small one.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!