Friday, January 28, 2011

My Wedding Bio is Featured!

Many of you are aware of the wedding planning site Project Wedding.  I was heavily involved while planning my wedding and I started a biography on there to help me organize all my crazy planning.  PW is an awesome community of brides (and post-brides) who share their ideas and inspiration.  Truly an awesome resource.

So I logged on today and found out my bio is being featured this week!  I feel so special...had to share with all of you!

(That's me!!!.... Mrs.KC!)


profile photo

BIO OF THE WEEK

Mrs.KC

...had a beautiful and personal wedding that began with a Ugandan style Kwanjula ceremony with the women dressed in colorful basuti tunics. The next day, the couple prepared for their traditional wedding which was done in a chocolate, olive, red, an...
more »

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Thats so Awesome! "I know her!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Project Wedding (PW for those of us that have spent an inordinate amount of time there) because without it- I'd never have met my K-dawg. Awwww.

    And the award- is more than well deserved. You put so much heart, time, and yourself into planning. It was nothing short of perfect. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture, I am headed over there to check it out!

    I am passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to you! You deserve it : )

    http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, so beautiful...I can imagine all the plans that went into it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checked out that site recently from Tami's recommendation and love it. Looking forward to your feature :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!