Monday, January 17, 2011

Office Update Complete

Finally!  I meant to post pictures sooner but for some reason each time I went to snap away I ended up cleaning some more or finding new ideas. lol.  But I'm done for now.  Still have get some paint for the overhead beam... but that will have to wait for when we start back up with overhaul paint jobs.  In a month or so?
So without further ado....

Before: 

After: 
- New Curtains
- New shelf lamps
- Pictures on the wall!



- Hanging basket for check books and computer program cds
- Desk basket for stationary, writing utensils and misc. office supplies.

- Note the alphabetically arranged movie collection (and video games at the bottom)...and yes... that's Twilight being proudly displayed on the second shelf!!
- Drawers for storage to reduce desk clutter.
- Filing cabinet for 2011!
- Printer cart (Craigslist - $18)
- Paper trays were from Walmart...they came black but I like color...so I spray painted them a bright fun green.

- Behind one of the french doors I made a wrapping station.  I was inspired by YHL's closet makeover.  It's a easy way to have everyday paper, bags, tissue paper and ribbon readily available.

 So that's it!  Clean, organized and ready for 2011!

HOUSEography House Tour Link Party



9 comments:

  1. awesome job! it looks great!

    i should work on our office too! make it more organized. thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh- all the organization!! I love it!! I would have never thought to spray paint the paper holders- but they look fab! I need to do so much of this too. I hope mine comes out 1/2 as great as yours did.

    *and I love the alphabetical DVDs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have the mousepad you got me Tams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job! You are so creative. I am in love with the curtains and those shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! I saw that! Man, I laughed for 2 full weeks (by myself that is) while I was waiting for that mousepad to be delivered. I'm such a dork, but it was SO FUN!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super organized for getting lots of work done! Thanks for linking up to my house party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for organization!!! Love the basket on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great space--I LOVE that paint color so much!

    (stopping by on the house tour)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!