Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday!!
She's my favorite woman in the whole world.  A true role model...and fabulous mother!  She's gorgeous inside and out...and I don't know what kind of wife I would be without her guidance and expertise.
Today we get to celebrate the day she came into this world... and no, I won't say how many years ago it was!

I love you mom!!! Have a very Happy Birthday!!

Dancing with my new husband at our wedding

.....But here some fun facts from that "mysterious" year:
- Gas was $0.24/gallon
- A dozen eggs were $0.28
- Average cost of a house was $12,220
- Average yearly wages were $4,550

Yeah... I know!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday mom!!

    And I'm still not sure what year that was, but it was clearly a long time ago. But how is it, that she looks so damn good?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your gorgeous mom!

    and what awesome facts! what i would do to have gas cost $0.24/gallon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I wish we could take it back to those times again! Well maybe not, cost of stuff was cheaper but they also made less income.

    Happy birthday to your mama! Love that pic of her dancing with your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!