Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day Weekend!

I love Valentine's Day!  I feel like I'm one of the last few people on the planet who doesn't peg it down as a Hallmark holiday. :)  It's just fun to spend that extra quality time with the one you love... or in our case... lots of loves!
We went south to visit some friends for a Valentine's Day dinner and it was fabulous!!
On our way down we stopped at Dunkin Donuts for Matt so he could get the new chocolate bagel twists... he ate two.  But was annoyed that the second one was lacking in chocolate.


I just had one sip of coffee...since I quit 6 months ago.  So it's not cheating lol. It was so good....mocha...sigh.

 At Raven's Glenn Winery for dinner!  We won't discuss how fast I inhaled my fettuccine alfredo with grilled chicken... it was sooo good.
 One of my best friends who I've known since elementary school, Kristin and her new hubby Jared!

Our newest friends Emily and Justin.
 Another close friend from growing up...Tara and Joe
 We  took a walk through the gift shop and I was loving this wine bottle decor.  They're grapes on a vine made out of wire...I felt a DIY inspiration flicker so I got a pic!  :)


What a great visit it was.... plans to meet up again for St. Patty's Day!! 

2 comments:

  1. Aww! How fun. And I'm totally NOT on the "it's only a Hallmark holiday" bandwagon either. I LOVE Vday! I'll never give up a chance to celebrate love even more.

    Looks like you had a great weekend. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree with you! i hate it when people say it's a Hallmark holiday and you should always show love to the ones you love everyday, blah, blah, blah....come on, just have some fun!!! hahaha.

    what a great day to spend with lots of loves!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!