Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bent Objects

As I was paroling Yahoo News I stumbled on an interesting artist.  Terry Border.  He specializes in taking inanimate objects and making some hilarious pieces of art.  He has a blog called Bent Objects which I love!

Here's one of my favorites: (Probably because I feel the pain...I just started working out again) :)
pear
It's called... Dispear
{Photo by Terry Border}
Some others... 


{Fortune}
[finalchapstickweb.jpg]
{Should have worn a helmet}

{Marilyn}


Check his blog out!    Some funny stuff. ;)

4 comments:

  1. This is the kind of photography that my husband LOVES! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really, really admire creative people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are too adorable! i am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...creative people rock! Welcome Miss Pancakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!