Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Feeling Blue

No, not my mood.  I feel like painting blue.  My living room to be exact.  We're reupholstering the couch sets in a light gray fabric that when  you look really close has a mix of blues, tans, and white.

So I want a dark blue wall.  It's so risky... but I just can't stop thinking about it.   Here are some inspiration shots... what do you all think?







These are the color accents I'm going for... 


Besides... if it ends up being too much... we can always repaint. :)

5 comments:

  1. Considering you have some great light in there- I think that would look fabulous. Love-love the dark blue. I think a dark blue-green would look amazing as well. Eeee! I'm so excited to see how it turns out!

    And that fabric to reupholster your couches? Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it would be absolutely gorgeous! i love it!!! can't wait to see what you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We painted our living room blue so I say go for it! Everyone who comes over loves it - i think it's calmingly bold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dark blue walls! I have always wanted one myself. You should def. go for it. It will look great with your light blue accents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous inspiration!!! I say go for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!