Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Surprise Package!

Came home from work yesterday to a delivered package from a friend who lives in Matt's hometown.  We quickly opened it up and were struck with pure joy!  The box couldn't have come at a better time.  After my Spring list post yesterday, this box was chuck full gardening goodies!   There were two aprons for me.  One for in the yard and the other for in the kitchen.  Matt got a pair of Top-Sider garden shoes... all you have to do is rinse them off. (They  fit him perfectly too!)  We also got an onion saver for the fridge and a small bag of Russell Stover chocolates.. yum!!
{Matt with his garden shoes and chocolate}
 {My new apron to use when cooking with my garden veggies and my onion saver!}
 {My new garden apron!  Love the pockets for my tools!}

It was such a great pick-me up after a long day!  Thanks Diane!  We appreciate you following our blog and sending such lovely things to get us excited for the Spring!!

3 comments:

  1. How sweet is that- loving that polka dot ruffled apron :) Happy start to spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise gifts are THE BEST!! I love how cute AND practical everything is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how awesome! I love the aprons so much! Great surprise!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!