Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Organizing Project

Once again... Jen over at IHeart Organizing has presented a monthly challenge I just can't resist.  I'm a little nervous about this one, but I think in the end it will really help us out.  The project is "30 items in 30 days".  Basically I need to go through the entire house and say Goodbye to 30 things in 30 days.  Ah!  I think this is totally possible.. but the fact that she started off with her shoes has me bitting my nails.

sigh...

...I can do this. (And the other projects on the Spring List)
So the plan is to either Sell (Did someone say Craigslist?!), Donate or Toss.

Bring...it...on!

1 comment:

  1. Your energy and enthusiasm and excitement is totally motivating me. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!