Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kids are Priceless.



I was at Target last night using up some coupons and getting some stuff that I'll be posting on soon.  As I was making my way back to the cashier I saw a little boy standing at one of those self-scanning price check stations. He was running his arm under it trying to get it to read him and asked his mom how much he was.  I giggled at how innocent and cute he was... then about broke into tears when his mother answered.

"You're priceless...that means you're too special to have a price tag on you"

Wow...if that wasn't a life lesson.

3 comments:

  1. I think that just might have been the sweetest thing I've ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute! a life story for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!