Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Look at what I found!

Matt had the day off work yesterday and decided to get a large DIY project done.
So as I pulled into the driveway this is what I found.....



That's right... my {8' x 3'} garden box!   I'm so psyched!   Just in time too because I have some plants inside growing like craziness!

{Our Homegrown Veggie Plan}
- Tomatoes {Cherry and Big Boy}
- Peppers {Red, Yellow, Orange & Green}
- Green Beans
- Cucumber
- Garlic
- Onion
- Romaine Lettuce
I'll post more details after we get it setup in the backyard.   Eeeee! I'm so excited right now!  Gotta go find some free fill dirt too...

3 comments:

  1. I didn't even need to read this post and my pulse began to rise (and my salivary glands started producing overtime).

    I. Am. So. Jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i had a garden box! what i would do to have fresh basil! ahhh, i just need to try and see if it works!

    p.s. you are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!