Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Newbies!

I'm giddy with excitement right now.
There are two new items that are just making me smile from ear-to-ear.
I've welcomed them with open arms...

Without further ado...

Let me first introduce you to my newest pair of stylish tennis shoes!  They were a gift from my mom for Easter.  :)  Since I gave away 29 pairs a few weeks ago, I think this is a great start to new beginnings!

A secondly...I've been dying to get my hands on a laminator for about a year.  I managed to borrow from friends or even take my projects to Office Max... but I finally found a killer deal on Amazon and snagged this beautiful baby!
{Photo courtesy of Amazon.com}
It's the Scotch Thermal Laminator 15.5 x 6.75 x 3.75 inches, 2 roller system (TL901)!!!  Sooo excited for it to get here so that I can laminate labels... omg!

Yeah, these are making my day...a-maz-ing.!

3 comments:

  1. 1) Those sneaks are uber rad. I want them.

    2) Be still my beating heart. That laminator is AWESOME! I've wanted one for a while now as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute sneakers!

    would you kill me if i tell you i have no idea what a laminator is? please don't.

    but i'm excited you're excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you lucky woman! A new pair of running shoes - AND a new, Fantastic Laminator!! I am trying hard to throw away those feelings of jealousy I feel creeping in, lol! My laminator is on its way out (been a very close friend for the last 5-6 years) and I am dying to get a new one ... it's all in the money though. None spare atm.
    Enjoy your yummy goodness!
    Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!