Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pantry Rehaul

I don't know what got into me last night.  I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and found these cute white baskets for $1.99 and with my coupon basically got 2 1/2 of them for free.  (lol...yes, that 1/2 was important).  Anywho... I got home and completely emptied out the pantry and reorganized it.  I had appliances that were cluttering the coutertops, so I was able to make room for them as well.  All in all it turned out great.  I still want to make labels since now everything has a place... but for a spur of the moment action... I'm happy!   Sorry I don't have any before pics.  But it was bad.  And it amazed me how much room I ended up having after it was all said and done!  And I have a juicer!... didn't know we had that.

{Top Shelf} 
Large appliances
{1st Shelf} 
Baking Supplies and Cookies
{2nd Shelf} 
Canned Soup & Veggies / Cereal / Pasta / Salad Extras
{3rd Shelf}
Crackers & Chips / Sauces / Boxed Dinners / Rice
{4th Shelf}
BBQ Sauce & Marinades / Ramen / Sides / Crockpots
{Bottom} 
Lunch Drinks / Reusable Bags / Mixer

As you can see we take Ramen consumption very seriously.  I won't even mention the fact that there is another case stored in the basement...not...a...word.
The basket at the very bottom I got for Big Lots for $9!  Seriously, that's a steal in basket world.  It holds Matts lunch drinks perfectly and depth wise fits like a dream.
I haven't yet decided if I'm going to keep track of inventory.  For now we pretty much have a good handle on it.


6 comments:

  1. More organizing?!!! Gotta love when you find things that you forgot you had, especially a Juicer! Your pantry looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how jealous I am that you have a pantry. What I would give! :) Yours looks beautious honey. Organized and perfect. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I just recently reorganized our pantry too, love what a great feeling that is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! You have such a pretty blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking good!
    want to come to my house next? I had such a handle on the kitchen cabinets when we first moved in here (only back in March) but now I am so out of room to store food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing! I love the little baskets, and how they keep everything looking so crisp and organized!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!