Monday, April 25, 2011

Saying Goodbye...

 On Wednesday night our family got news that my great-aunt passed away suddenly in Uganda.  The news devastated all of us.  She practically raised my mom.  She was an amazing woman...Amazing. I called her my grandma because that's the role she played in my life.  I'm going to miss her cooking...her contagious laughter...her unconditional love for the Lord...her amazing skill at running her home...and most of all her love for family.  She will truly be missed.
"Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you."
John 16:22

3 comments:

  1. i am so sorry for your loss Kathy. i pray that you and your family will find comfort in this time that she is in a better place.

    thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss. May the Lord comfort you and your family through this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hun, I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!