Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easy Peasy Chocolate Cake

I don't even have pictures to show off.  Basically because I decided last min to try this recipe out as a surprise for Matt.  Secondly... he inhaled it too fast for me to grab a picture of the deliciousness... but trust me.. it's so good.  But I'll borrow some pics from the souce...Shine Your Light!

Seriously when Lisa posted this recipe my mouth was watering...
When I saw what it took to make it... I was motivated!

Ingredients: 

1 18.25 oz. box Devil's Food Chocolate Cake Mix
1 3.9 oz. box Chocolate Fudge Instant Pudding Mix
4 eggs
3/4 cup oil
16 oz. sour cream
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and pour into a greased  bundt pan.  Then you bake for one hour at 350 deg!  Turn onto cake plate and let cool slightly before slicing.  Dust with powdered sugar. 
 Serve with vanilla ice cream and/or berries.

This was so easy...and so delish!  Check out some pics from Lisa's blog...and be sure to check her out!  She has a great blog!


Oh... and did I mention it freezes well too?!  Gasp.. my new love!

5 comments:

  1. *drool.

    meanie.

    i'm so hungry.

    for chocolate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yum! i want .. looks sooo good and i can so make that!

    add to the list! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, so glad you enjoyed this! Thanks so much for the shout out. I wish there was some of this left in my house right at this moment but alas, it was gone in one day! :) Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hi! and there is my friend Lisa! I just love her blog.
    And she is soooo sweet.
    I saw you at Lisa's blog. And your wonderful smile triggered me to check out your blog.
    I love it. It is such fun to read through.
    I especially liked your response to Ikea!
    I have lived in the Netherlands for most of my life and Ikea there is as common as going to the post office.
    I Loooooove Ikea.
    Wish I had my Ikea stuff around me at the moment, but we recently moved out of our home and are shacking in a travel trailer. So I miss my Ikea stuff with the cute names. (My couch is named Ektorp).
    But, that is a different story.

    By the way. I saw Diana and Charles wedding on t.v. as a little girl and seeing the pix of William with his bride brought that all back. Thank you. :)
    Congratulations with your marriage. (you being newly weds).

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUMMY!!! Can't wait to make this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!