Friday, June 17, 2011

Organized: Kitchen Cabinet

Ahhh... there's nothing like a good organizing project to get one in a good mood!  haha...I'm so weird like that.  But seriously, I saw these cabinet organizers and just had to get them for my pots & pans!  They're made by Rubbermaid and I went ahead and ordered them from their site (cheapest overall price!).  I've heard that they are also sold through Target and Walmart, but I wasn't so lucky as to find them on the shelves.  They're also on Amazon.
Pan Organizer
I ended up ordering three because they apparently hold lids as well!  So I got home yesterday after work and there they were on my doorstep!!  I immediately took the box in and set to work on my crazy cabinet.
Things weren't too crazy to start with, just the lids were always in the way and the pans were starting to rub on each other.  Last thing I needed was a damaged finish on my Rachel Ray pans... LOVE them by the way.  Definitely recommending her cookware! (All the orange ones!)
What's great about these stands is that they can store vertically or horizontally! 
And here the cabinet after the installation! The two on top vertically and one on the bottom left laying horizontal. 



Now there aren't any worries about pans getting scratched by each other or digging around for that perfect size lid!!  I think I'm going to order some more for the glass baking dishes! yay!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Those organizers are so cool. Your cookware is really cute, I love the orange :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these the other day and I immediately started to drool. Seeing them in action in your cabinets just sealed the deal.

    Man, organizing just gives me goosebumps! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this! will be getting one asap. God knows i need them lol! will be posting a blog soon on some of my fav things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love organizing too! What a great little find. I'm going to have to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this!!! i need it in my life! i must order!!! :)

    we get 15% off at Target so i will have to check it out there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. actually Rubbermaid is so much cheaper!! i just might have to order online ... how was the shipping?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool are those? I hate worrying about scratching my pans and those look perfect. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great! My cabinets could really use them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am definitely buying a few of these. Can't wait to see how they work out with your glass baking dishes. I think I might do the same. Plus I have platters that could work with this also. Thanks for sharing Kathy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those organizers are are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!