Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Free Movie Rental!

Get a 9 FREE night rentals from the Blockbuster Express kiosk with codes below. Loving all these free movie rentals from Blockbuster express, I can’t remember the last time I paid to rent a movie!
62MDEB7
23ZGDB8
86EHJR3
29KBDJ5
44NCRP7
35SVEM6
33MMMT9
38JDAB3
72HLG2
You can use each code once per credit card, your card will be charged $1 a night after the 1 day free so be sure to return the movie the next day. Don’t forget you can reserve your movie online atBlockbusterExpress.com.
Thanks SD

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kathy, Thank you so much for coming by and leaving a lovely comment. I have been poking around your blog as well and I love your post about making your house a home. Jerry and I have been married 14 yrs and our home is still a work in progress. Take care it was nice to have met you.

    Lisa @ Lesapea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!