Monday, July 25, 2011

Posting a comment...without the hassle

So you're not a member of blogspot
... but you want to leave a comment. 

I totally love comments.  They keep me motivated to keep posting.  I know I have a lot of silent readers... but I would love to read what you have to say!!

Well you can comment without signing up for blogspot!  It's so easy peasy...promise!

- At the bottom of every post there is a link to comments: {Click it}
- Type your comment...
- At the bottom, click on "Name/URL":  Just type your first name {This tells me who commented}
Don't bother filling in "URL"

- Click "Publish Your Comment" and you're all done!

You won't get any e-mails or spam... because all you put was your name...or initials... or nickname. whateves :).

Now I hope to hear back from a lot of you... no excuses anymore. :)

10 comments:

  1. hahaha, you are too cute and i def. did not know that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you called out your silent readers out like that. Long time reader, first time comment. I love your blog - you're so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yowza!!!! Didn't know that. First time as well to your blog. Love your blog.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also didn't know that! Thanks....I love love love your blog....always stalking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been stalking your blog for over a year. Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! So excited to meet you all!! Thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I can't help but always comment on your little blogity-blog. I love it so! Even when I disappear for 6 weeks... I have to read each and everyone I've missed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this post. I have been thinking about a rain barrel for some time and now I have this valuable info.
    I also want to start a garden so this will make it cost effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really will! I love the fact that we grow our own produce and water it without losing a cent! Best of luck with yours this year!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!