Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wedding Feature - Afroelle Magazine!

I got a pleasant surprise today when I opened up my e-mail inbox!  Matt and I were chosen as a featured couple in Afroelle Magazine along with our wedding photos...{compliments of Making the Moment Photography}!  I was interviewed a view months ago and pretty much forgot all about it.  This is so exciting to me!!  Now off I go to do a happy dance. lol.

Click on images to read!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------



9 comments:

  1. Congrats! Loving this. Beautiful photos, again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so awesome Kathy! you and Matt so deserve this! you had a absolutely gorgeous wedding!! Congrats again!

    p.s. I know Tami would be doing a happy dance with us too if she was reading the post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what beautiful photos and what a beautiful interview! Some wise and rare values these days... What a great story!
    Thanks for visiting and for linking too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!!! We're so proud of the two of you! I loved reading the article and your sweet answers to those questions. I love you two so very much!!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy amazing! Wow!
    jamie @ theletter4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faith!! I am reading this post!! And I'm TOTALLY DOING A HUGE HAPPY DANCE WITH YOU GUYS!!! SQUEEEE!!!!

    Oh Kath, you so deserve this. Your wedding was epic. Congrats sweets.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!