Tuesday, August 30, 2011

On Vacay...

...and so much needed!
Matt and I are headed to Kitty Hawk, NC for a friend's wedding and to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary!  We're super psyched!  But please... don't fret!  I have a lineup of posts and guest bloggers to keep you all happy campers while we're soaking up rays on the beach.  Well... Matt will be.  I usually occupy the umbrella sipping on my pina colada lol.
Even though it won't be like our honeymoon to Jamaica... I plan on having a moment of bliss like last year...
I'll be back before ya know it!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun and congrats on the anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have an ah-mazing little getaway with your hubby- celebrate love, life, & happiness together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! I bet the last year has flown by! Enjoy your vacation!

    I can't wait until my hubby man and I can go on a real trip to see the ocean (which I have yet to see). Maybe we will for our one year anniversary.
    ----
    I also wanted to respond to your comment on my blog. Thanks for stopping by and commenting! If you want any more information about Supreme 90 Day, please shoot me an email or comment on my blog about it. I would be happy to help. I might as well be a spokesperson for them since I'm constantly promoting them due to my love for their affordable program!

    But don't worry about working out until you get back! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!