Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Quiet...but not absent

This week is going to be a bit quiet for me on blog-land.  I have a lot going on that needs my focus.

School: I'm going back for my MBA and the class I'm currently taking ends this Thursday with a final exam... so studying I am a doin'!

Garage: We're gearing up to paint the floor... it's taken a week for the concrete to completely dry from the washing Matt did.  {It's been a bit humid around these parts}.  But we'd like to get that done by the weekend.

Wedding: Not mine...haha.  But I do have a client who's getting married next month and I have to finish up designs for her programs, table numbers, and favors!

But I'm still around checking in now and again!  Send me some love... ideas... or questions!

7 comments:

  1. Hey darling ... I was wondering where you ran off to! Good luck on your final exams! I know you will do well!

    I'll be here when life turns it down a notch! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for higher education! Good luck with your final exam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just about to pop you an email asking if you were ok. If anyone understands taking a little break for a bit- it's me :) Miss you honey and can't wait to hear updates on everything!

    P.S. I didn't know you were going for you MBA! Rock it sista!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! Planning to start an MBA program next year... so if you don't mind, I might come bug you if I have questions and want the opinion of a newly married woman who's juggling an MBA and the rest of her life! :-) Congrats on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey all! I still haven't heard back on the exam, but the class is over... so that's a relief! I have a two week break before I dive into another class. :o

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!