Friday, September 9, 2011

It's my Sugar-daddy's birthday!

{Ha!  I can say that cause he's a year older than me... and he pays for my shoe hobby!}

Today is my husband's birthday!!  We're on our way home from vacation, so it'll have to be a road trip celebration for now!  
He vetoed the balloons I wanted to pack the car with.  rude.  Still... 

Happy 28th Birthday Matt!!! 
... I hope you're enjoying every second of it...with me... in a car... for over 10 hours! 
hehe...smooches!

p.s.  See..I was even nice and didn't post an unattractive picture like when you got your tooth pulled!

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday 'sugar daddy'

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet of you not to post an unattractive picture, hehe! Happy Birthday Matt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol.....I would do the same if my shoe hobby was being funded by mine truly! Happy Birthday Matt!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!