Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Wreath

During my girl's weekend with Matt's mom and friend we picked up this ceramic pot that was decorated with fall leaves and flowers.  I had ripped them all out to use the pot outdoors and the foliage for a fall wreath!  Well, I finally sat down this week and made that wreath!
I picked up a vine wreath base from our local craft store for $4!
I then began adding the foliage making sure to go around the wreath spacing them out properly.  There really is no right or wrong way to make a wreath.  The main goal is to make sure it's even in girth and color.  It took maybe 30 min to get all the plants in.  I still have tons left over!  I used a wreath hook (leftover from wedding decor) this time to hang it on our front door.


Gosh I love fall!!  Still need to go pick up a cornstalk to decorate outside!

4 comments:

  1. That wreath is lovely! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good god woman, is there anything you can't do? Seriously! Are you bad at anything? You crafty lil....

    (I'm a hater today)

    xo
    Dani
    okdani.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, like everything else you make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks so good! i love how lush it is!

    i need to get crafty and quick ... just thinking of all the $$$ i could save!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!