Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's Fall!!

I may be "officially" early in declaring this, but it's October... and 40-ish degrees out! So, yeah...my favorite season has arrived and I'm welcoming it with open arms!!  I just love the changing leaves, smells of spices, leather boots & scarves, pumpkins... ahh... so excited! Even the idea of a fire in the fireplace while curled up on the coach with a good book and apple cider!!  Yeah... I'm so there!
I dragged up my boxes full of fall decor and started transitioning the summer stuff out.  I still need to go pick up some pumpkins and a cornstalk for the front porch.  Matt wants to make a scarecrow outside, so that might need to be done as well. :)

Here's some inspiration to get you all in the mood for cooler weather! 
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
What a great idea to make a bucket list of things to do during Fall! 
Pinned Image

Fall can be in black and white...and still have an impact!
Pinned Image

Yes..yes..yes... to all of it! 
Pinned Image

And we all know Fall is about some good rich food...like this Apple Bundt with Brown-Butter Vanilla Bean Glaze... oh yum!
Pinned Image
{Source}
Apple Cider anyone?
Pinned Image
Caramel Apple Bites!
Pinned Image
{Source}

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE boots. Can't wait to go shopping for some new ones just like the ones in your pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still in the 70s here. I love living in SoCal EXCEPT for the Fall. I'm a New England girl at heart- and I miss Autumn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is my favorite season too! It's my birthday season :) But I also love the oranges and reds and browns and yellows! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love October. It's my favorite month. And this is something cause I'm a teacher and fall represents the beginning of the new school year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!