Here was the cabinet before:
The cabinet itself was in great condition. The back just needed to be reattached (staples) and it needed a good paint job...and new hardware. To match the formal dining room I decided on black. I primed it with a gray waterborne primer and top coated (2 coats) waterborne black.
I lined the back with fabric using spray adhesive.
Still slowly moving our wedding china in. I need Matt's muscles more and more these days to get things out of the basement. :)
The hardware I got from Home Depot. Had to do some drilling to space out a holes a little more to have them fit perfectly.
So the room is almost complete! (Even got that last chair upholstered finally!). I still need to paint the wine cabinet. And to think... it's completely furnished by Craigslist for a total of $145 plus fabric for curtains, chairs and cabinet backdrop.