Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Family Christmas Pictures

Every year mom makes the big announcement that we need to gather together to get the family Christmas picture taken.  It's quite an event because it takes quite awhile to get everyone looking "just" right. :)  But.. the outtakes definitely make for some cheerful laughs!

This year mom decided on taking pictures at the local garden shop that had Christmas displays setup.  It really was gorgeous.  Being a public setting meant we needed to work fast to get the perfect shot.  Though... we still had some fun. :)

Matt and I were running late.. mainly cause I couldn't find a shirt that actually fit...(story of my life these days)

Mom has this thing for snowmen... during this time of year they start "taking over" the house.  So of course she had to have some shots by the giant display.  lol...she's too cute.


Next was the arbor setting...
Then the rustic cabin which ended up being the perfect spot!


We finally  made it! 
Our family pic! 
Then we just started goofing off! ... Matt found a little sheep that Jen wasn't a huge fan of.
...forever in love!
Sisters...
...hey there "Cricket"!
...the ladies
...the men
...this was the preliminary final choice
...and we finally decided on this one for the cards!! 

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving...and early Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. OMG! So fun! I love that you guys get together to do this! SO cute. I love what you all decided on. Perfect picture, which means that everyone looked great!

    And you my dear, look fabulous! :)

    happy {early} Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too think it's so cute that you all get together and do that. What a fun tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so cute. My parents would look at me like i have 2 heads if I said i wanted to do family pictures :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy,

    Congrats on your little cricket. You have such a beautiful family. I love your DIY projects. I have been following your blog for a while but never made a comment. Finally came out of the dark. Love following your blog and those Christmas pics are so nice and it looks like you had a great time with them. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely family pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Your mom made a good choice. The garden shop has excellent Christmas decor and your family looks radiant in the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!