Wednesday, December 14, 2011

18 week Bump Update

Finally getting around to doing weekly bump updates!  I'll post 19 weeks in a couple days... running a bit behind. :) 


How Far Along? 18 weeks 2 days
Size of Baby? About 5 1/2 inches... length of a bell pepper
Maternity Clothes? Loving them!  I'm officially unable to wear any of my original jeans, but I'm not complaining cause the maternity clothes are so comfy!  I'll need an intervention to get me out after the baby arrives. :)
Stretch Marks? None! 
Sleep? I get tired as soon as I get home from work.  But then I get a second wind around 8pm.  Other than that I've been ok.  
Food Cravings? Nothing new this week. Still loving any fruit I can get my hands on. :)
What I Miss: Sleeping on my belly!!!  Oh my gosh.. it's so hard to sleep on my side. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Matt being able to feel the baby kick too.
Symptoms?  Just very low back pain... more pelvic pain.  I had to cave and purchase a support belt that helps keep me stable when I'm walking around doing stuff at home.  Its really been helping. 
Movement?  Yes...and getting more frequent each day.
Belly Button In or Out? I'm naturally a halfy... so it's still that way.
Labor Signs? None yet.. so that must be a good thing. 
Best Moment of the Week? Legit kicks started earlier this week.  I had been feeling the light flutters, but one day I was sitting there at my desk and felt a jab.  It made me laugh... still too soft for Matt to feel though.
Weekly Wisdom: "It's best to paint my own nails now while I still can."

10 comments:

  1. omgoodness! 18 weeks! this is going so quickly ... sorry about the back pain! you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Congrats on your little one! I love the weekly wisdom part. That is too funny. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting...I love the photo! I wish blogging had been around a billion years ago when I was pregnant. lol

    joy and blessings to you,
    Alida

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are glowing in that picture...just beautiful! What an exciting time for you and your hubby. Can't wait to see pics of your new baby boy ;)

    ...yea I said it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Kathy you have the glow! You look wonderful - what an exciting time! I had two May babies and it's such a great time to have a babe....not too hot/too cold....you can get out a lot. Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah, you definitely have a bump going, such a difference from your Xmas picture.
    I loved my maternity clothes I never understood why people wanted to get out of them. They are so freaking comfy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should post more baby bump piicture incase you have any family members that only get to see you once a month... Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about your back pain...you are glowing and I love your baby sis's comment! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!