Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blog Facelift!

Cha...cha...cha..changes!
The blog was due for a much needed rehab.  A lot of things have been changing in terms of our growing family and direction of a lot of our projects.  We're pretty much done with the initial work on our house and now it's a matter of upgrading. :)
Here is a look at our old header...

I wanted the new header to still have the same theme... but include baby C and the focus of our family and life as we adjust... I really like the new look!
Well see where the new change takes us!  You all willing to ride along?!  :)

5 comments:

  1. YAY, I love it!

    I've been thinking of a facelift myself! Maybe the new year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look! Much brighter looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look, so appropriate. I like the baby carriage and the fact that you are black and Matt is grey, so creative

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!