Friday, December 16, 2011

Procrastination @ its Finest!

Got this idea from Darby over at Life with the Hawleys...one of the new blogs I've started reading!   Be sure to check her out!  So as I'm wasting time getting Christmas pics uploaded to blog... here's a fun read!


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg nog is new to me...it's ok, but I would rather a huge cup of hot cocoa!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? I never believed in Santa growing up... (awkward)... 
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white!!  I love the `clean' look of white lights.  Ironically Matt likes the colored lights.  So far I'm winning that war at our house. lol
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No... but I really like the idea. 
5. When do you put your decorations up? The day after Thanksgiving through that weekend... if I have the energy. :)
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? We always mix it up... but I love the desserts. 
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Reading the Christmas story from the Bible...it always brought us down to Earth on why we celebrate. 
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I always knew the truth. lol
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Normally no... but now that we travel every other year we make exceptions.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Light then Ornaments that fit the color scheme... then sentimental ornaments, followed by any ribbon or garnish. ...topped with the star!

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? On Christmas... love it.  Then it can go away.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes!
13. What is on your Christmas list this year? Maternity clothes...including a larger winter coat!  Black boots...
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with family.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? I don't chose favorites
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Waking up and getting everyone together.
17. What tops your tree? A star
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Definitely giving!
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? eh....I can never finish it.  Too much mint.
20. Favorite Christmas movie? Elf... love it.
21. Weirdest Christmas song? Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer... it's just so wrong.. 
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Grown Up Christmas List (Sung by Amy Grant..and recently Kelly Clarkson)

Your turn!!  Leave a comment letting me know if you make your own post! 

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I love learning more about others. =) Elf is definitely an awesome Christmas movie - so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss Home Alone! I just posted my Christmas questionnaire. Take a look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!