Friday, January 6, 2012

22 week Bump Update

Haha... another epic fail on my part for not keeping up with this through Christmas.  Things were crazy hectic, so I hope you can all forgive me!!


How Far Along? 22 weeks 6 days
Size of Baby? About 11 inches... the length of a spaghetti squash
Maternity Clothes? Fully embracing them now!  I actually outgrew a couple of my favorite winter fleece pj pants!  That was a surprise. :) 
Stretch Marks? None! 
Sleep? Well I'm used to sleeping on my side now, but the newest symptom are the crazy dreams... they usually are more on the nightmare side and I have me losing a lot of good sleep.
Food Cravings? Sour cream and fruit anything
What I Miss: Sprinting.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Decorating the nursery! We start painting this week!
Symptoms?  Back pain has definitely let up a lot.  So grateful for that.  I'm thirsty all the time now...which means the bathroom is my favorite room of the house.
Movement?  Tons!  And I'm loving every wiggle, poke and kick. :)
Belly Button In or Out? Still looks the same to me. (I'm naturally a halfie)
Labor Signs? Nope!
Best Moment of the Week? On New Year's Day Matt felt the baby kick for the first time.  Seriously was the best start to the new year. :) 
Weekly Wisdom: "Bumping my belly into walls/objects isn't a sign that I'll be a bad mother.  It just means I haven't acclimated to my growing form quite yet."  :)

6 comments:

  1. hehe, i just pictured you bumping into walls! so sweet that Matt felt the baby move/kick! so exciting!

    you look gorgeous!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! You look great!!

    The dreams are coming strong for me too. They're insane. John said I'm calling out crazy stuff in the night too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it is so nice to see other married people like me and my husband so happy! just want to let you know following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a way for your hubby to start the New year! You are glowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, such a cute baby bump! That's awesome that your husband got to feel the baby kick. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see pics of the nursery. I just know it's gonna be the cutest room ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!