Monday, January 16, 2012

24 week Bump Update!



How Far Along? 24 weeks 2 days
Size of Baby? Just over 11 inches (size of an ear of corn) and weighing a little over 1 pound.
Maternity Clothes? My preggo winter coat arrived!  I love it!  Finally have some  breathing room!  I should be good to go clothing wise until the weather warms up!
Stretch Marks? None! 
Sleep? This past weekend I had the best sleep in weeks... on a  blow up air mattress!  I may be on to something now... lol
Food Cravings? Still can't get enough fruit.  Ironically craving ice cold water now too.
What I Miss: Getting dressed while standing. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: All my baby projects and nursery decor!
Symptoms?  The cankles have arrived!   At least on my left foot.  Now I need to remember to elevate my feet when sitting or laying down. 
Movement?  Internal bruising anyone? 
Belly Button In or Out? out and about!
Labor Signs? Nope!
Best Moment of the Week? While sitting in church the baby was kicking so hard my belly was moving around enough to actually see it.   The best part was that the sermon was about children obeying their parents.  Not sure if Cricket was agreeing or disagreeing.  :)
Weekly Wisdom: "The baby found a new toy... my bladder"

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I love the story about being in church, haha! So cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you look beautiful and hubby looks so happy! Where'd you get your preggo winter coat from? I'm shopping around for one at a good price.
    LOL at your weekly wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my coat from Old Navy. They were having a clearance sale a couple weeks ago that I took advantage of. They have a couple options to choose from. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!