OK, here are the rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~11 Things About Me:
1. I don't have a favorite color.
2. I'll watch pretty much an genre of movies... I love movies that much!
3. I studied Chemistry in college...and liked it.
4. When I was little I wanted to be a school crossing guard when I grew up. Thankfully I outgrew that dream lol.
5. I strongly feel the only person who really understands me is my loving hubby. :)
6. I have an obsession with making lists... because checking things off feels like a huge accomplishment.
7. I collect shoes. But this past year I've really restrained myself.
8. I don't like using the computer at home. I think it might be because I use it all day at work?
9. I've never had a pet. I don't count the carnival fish that have made their way in and out of our house growing up.
10. I don't like pumpkin pie. At. all.
11. I've only carved a pumpkin twice in my life.
11 Questions Ruthfaith asked me:
1. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Currently, probably "Easy" by Rascal Flatts & Natasha Bedingfield
2. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? The dishes! ugh...
3. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? probably camping. A lot of people are surprised to hear that I like the great outdoors... but I really do enjoy it.
4. What is one of your favorite quotes? "If God put you to it, He'll pull you through it"
5. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be and how long would it take you to spend the $10,000? Does Amazon count?? lol no? I would have to choose a department store... like Macy's. And it would probably take me a week. haha... cause I would still bargain shop.
6. What is your favorite meal to prepare? Anything Italian. I never measure and just like making homemade sauce.
7. What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone? Had to be the time we TP'd one of my youth leader's house. It was an initiation since he had just started. We hit that house hard! The TP was literally blowing across the street from the trees like weeping willows! It was great!
8. Who would you want to play you in the movie about your life? Oh this is a hard one... I really don't know who I would pick.
9. How many siblings do you have? Just one.. my little sister Jenny. But I got three brothers when I married Matt. :)
10. What is your guilty pleasure? Mom's cranberry cake... yum!
11. What food/dessert couldn't you live without? Mom's cheesecake...with fresh cut strawberries!
My questions for the 11 people tagged are:
1. What's your earliest memory as a child?
2. Do you prefer the toilet paper roll on top or bottom?
3. Do you you have a shoe policy in your house?
4. What's your favorite season and why?
5. Do you have a best friend? What makes them special?
6. How often do you blog?
7. What's your appetizer?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world... where would you live?
9. Where's the farthest you've traveled?
10. What do you consider your hobby?
11. Do you speak/study any other languages?
Tagged In No Particular order1) Kate @ Centsational Girl
2) Melissa @ HOUSEography
3) Renee @ Living, Laughing and Loving
4) Fawnda @ Fireflies and Jellybeans
5) Dani @ Ok, Dani
6) Jennifer @ Baby Making Machine
7) TOI @ Life of Toi
8) Morgan @ Faith, Hope & Love
9) Amy @ Making Mrs. Mauritz
10) Amy @ Anything Pretty
11) Abs @ Nabstural
Let me know when you post yours!! :)