Wednesday, February 1, 2012

26 week Bump Update!




How Far Along? 26 weeks 4 days
Size of Baby? About 14 inches and weighing about 1 2/3 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Oh yeah... and outgrowing some. lol
Stretch Marks? Still none!
Sleep? Last night I busted out the air mattress and slept like a baby...well that is if the baby slept through the night instead of having a personal dance party. :)
Food Cravings? Breakfast food in general.  But I've been too busy to really satisfy it.
What I Miss: Being able to put lotion on my back without help.  
What I'm Looking Forward To:  Nursery work kicks into gear again this weekend!
Symptoms? I haven't had any more heartburn, but the lower back pain is here to stay.  I can deal though.  Yoga helps a lot...so trying to find time to keep a routine.  Skin is extra dry so I have to drink twice as much water... doesn't help that its winter either. :/
Movement?  Oh my.  Matt had to sit down and have a heart-to-heart with Cricket about using my insides as a personal gym.  I was convinced I would have bruising!  The next day was a lot less intense. :)  I guess daddy is boss. 
Belly Button In or Out? It's a legit button.  Go ahead... I dare you to press it. 
Labor Signs? Nope!
Best Moment of the Week? Cricket started reacting to my touch.  When I rub my belly there are times when I feel something poking out...so I'll press on it and it presses back.  Or if I press anywhere... I get a kick or jab back in that area.  It's so cute. 
Weekly Wisdom: "Embrace the waddle.  Trying to cover it up only makes one look like they have a painful wedgie"

5 comments:

  1. how cute is Matt! letting Cricket know who is the boss, hehe, so cute!

    and who would have thought that an air mattress would be comfortable and give you a good nights rest?

    and the waddle {or painful wedgie} ... i'd like to see this ;)

    you are absolutely glowing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah... lil bean is totally already listening to daddy. I have no power at all! And I'm surprised the air mattress works too!! It must be something with letting my body settle where it wants?! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!