Tuesday, February 28, 2012

30 week Bump Update!

How Far Along? 30 weeks 3 days
Size of Baby? About 15.7 inches and weighing about 3 lbs (like a head of cabbage)
Maternity Clothes? I've managed to still wear non-maternity clothes that are flowy...
Stretch Marks? nope...nadda... nothin'! 
Sleep? Sleepless nights are becoming the norm... just can't rest my brain.  I usually wake up feeling like a got hit by a bus...so stretching is a daily routine.
Food Cravings? Fruits and Veggies!  I have a new addition with the local smoothie shop. 
What I Miss: My independence.  I feel like I'm calling of Matt for too much these days.  
What I'm Looking Forward To:  My baby shower on Saturday. :) 
Symptoms? Well I got diagnosed with gestational diabetes last week...so my diet has to change to keep my blood sugar in check.  At least it's only for two more months... then I should go back to normal. 
Movement? ha.  Only Matt's hand calms this child down. 
Belly Button In or Out? Oh it's out.  I feel like my body saw it as extra skin that was needed because now it's stretching out too!
Labor Signs? I've started feeling Braxton Hicks contractions... totally normal... just weird.
Best Moment of the Week? Matt and I finally decided on names for either a boy or girl.  I hope we don't change our minds because it took this long to choose without getting in an argument!  (...and no, we're not releasing the names)  
Weekly Wisdom: In terms of dealing with dietary restrictions (low caffeine/sugar) I walk alone. Matt said he would obstain with me...but after seeing him binge on cupcakes, a starbucks run, chocolate covered strawberries, three chocolate bars, half a case of Coke...and a pot of coffee.  I realized he wasn't strong enough. 


1 comment:

  1. Awww lookin good girl!! Maybe if you just *whisper* the names in my ear.... nobody will hear, I promise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!