Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's February! Project Lineup!

Time to see how we're doing schedule wise for my monthly goals!

{January}
  • Repair and replace damaged window screens (from the hail storm last summer)
  • Drop off recycling...yup, the recycle bins we made are full!! 
  • Inspect and replace smoke detectors.  
  • Get board and batten installed in nursery
  • Replace travel module in garage door. 
  • Organize garage shelf
Looks like some things will be carrying over to February! 


{February}
  • Order and assemble baby furniture!...crib, dresser, storage shelf
  • Ikea run for house stuff!
  • Spring MBA classes...start 2/18
  • Finish laundry room! (I want my Ikea cabinets installed!)... this may have to be put on hold. 
  • Drop of recycling!
  • Get nursery construction done
I'm optimistic... 
One of the bloggers I follow is making a commitment to not spend anything on new projects for the month of February.  I'm considering taking up this challenge (not including nursery purchases).  We'll see if I can pull in off in March?!  :) 

3 comments:

  1. you got a lot done in Jan ... yay for you!

    and good luck with the not spending money in the month of Feb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You productive penny!!

    I'm doing a no spend in Feb too. I'm writing down the things that I want/thought about buying... instead of actually buying it.
    Um... it's the 2nd... the list has 6 items on it. FML.

    I hope your Feb is productive too.

    When do your classes end this term? Mine end May 15, and I'm due June 3 so I'm nervous...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My classes start Feb 18th for only three Saturday mornings. I'm going light this semester. lol. I hope you're about to finish with still enough time to chill before Embry arrives!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!