Tuesday, March 20, 2012

33 week Bump Update!

 How Far Along? 33 weeks 3 days
Size of Baby? About 17 inches and weighing about 4 lbs 
Maternity Clothes? First day of spring and its 80-deg out!...I need summer tops! 
Stretch Marks? none in sight!...I may get through this unscathed! 
Sleep? I'm getting uncomfortable again...which means I need to figure out a new position... sigh.  The most frustrating part is sitting there wide awake and seeing Matt sound asleep...I wish I could fall asleep like I used to!
Food Cravings? Ice cold water...ironically... since I used to despise the substance!  Still want fruit too.. but I found a happy medium...popsicles without added sugar!! 
What I Miss: Running...and just walking faster.  I'm so slow now..lol
What I'm Looking Forward To:  Decorating the nursery!!  We also have a doc appointment tonight and our last birthing class!  This weekend we have a baby shower thrown by Matt's side of the family. :)
Symptoms? Lately, I have a burst of energy.  Not quite nesting...but getting a lot more done in a day than I could before.  Left cankle is ridiculous.
Movement? We definitely have an active one.
Belly Button In or Out? There's no point in discussing anymore... it's unrecognizable.
Labor Signs? Just Braxton-Hicks contractions every now and again.
Best Moment of the Week? We got A LOT done with the nursery in terms of construction.  Now some last min touch ups painting wise and I'll be able to clean the carpet and start moving furniture in! 
Weekly Wisdom: Stock up on toilet paper at a bulk supply store.  I feel like I replace the roll every two days! At first I blamed Matt...but I may have been mistaken. :)

4 comments:

  1. The countdown is on! You look great! I can't wait to see nursery pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww look at you!!! Yay for another shower! And yay for decorating the nursery. I am so excited for you LOL @ you blaming poor matt for the disappearing charmin lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I blame Sean about the toilet paper but it is def him, haha.

    I can imagine how excited you are about the nursery progress!! I hope I get to see some pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful. We just had our little one a few weeks ago but I can totally relate to some of the things you discussed ie. inability to sleep. I was a good sleeper prior to being pregnant but now that's out the window :). My hubby is a great sleeper now so I can identify with the whole frustration of watching him snooze away in dreamland. LOL. Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!