My own version of March Madness is coming to an end and I'm happy to say my to-do list has never looked so complete!!
Organize nursery closet by age size.(With these lovely rod dividers) Baby Showers(Recaps for 3/3 and 3/24) Attend birthing classes(Tuesdays!) Babymoon weekend!...we leave Saturday morning!
- Recycling / Clean out garage from all the construction
Finish nursery... construction done!! Get nursery carpet cleaned...with my new toy!!
So what awesomeness do we have to look forward to in April?!
- Refinish table and rocking chair for nursery (weather needs to be warmer!!)
- Schedule to get our new roof installed...Pre-baby for sure!!
- Final details in nursery...aka let the nesting take over!
- Freezer meals
- Clean garage
- Start painting upstairs bathroom (lol.. I know... I'm insane but it's a small bathroom and I really want it done before the baby gets here.
- Reupholster downstairs couch and chair... my mom is actually doing this but I do need to order curtains for that room.