Thursday, March 29, 2012

March Wrap-Up

Woo hoo it's Spring!
My own version of March Madness is coming to an end and I'm happy to say my  to-do list has never looked so complete!!
{March}
  • Organize nursery closet by age size. (With these lovely rod dividers)
  • Baby Showers (Recaps for 3/3 and 3/24
  • Attend birthing classes (Tuesdays!)
  • Babymoon weekend!...we leave Saturday morning! 
  • Recycling / Clean out garage from all the construction
  • Finish nursery... construction done!!
  • Get nursery carpet cleaned ...with my new toy!!
So now we're entering April and its crunch time!!  Baby can come as soon as April 14th! (I'll be 37 weeks!!) Of course we want lil Cricket to cook as long as possible... but I do need to start slowing down and giving my body some serious rest before I lose it all completely!  
So what awesomeness do we have to look forward to in April?! 


{April}
  • Refinish table and rocking chair for nursery (weather needs to be warmer!!)
  • Schedule to get our new roof installed...Pre-baby for sure!!
  • Final details in nursery...aka let the nesting take over!
  • Freezer meals
  • Clean garage
  • Start painting upstairs bathroom (lol.. I know... I'm insane but it's a small bathroom and I really want it done before the baby gets here. 
  • Reupholster downstairs couch and chair... my mom is actually doing this but I do need to order curtains for that room.
All doable?... I sure hope so!

3 comments:

  1. omgoodness, Cricket can be here in April! omg, omg, omg!!!

    so exciting!

    final countdown :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow..i can't believe you are right there....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!