Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Our 1st Baby Shower!

 On Saturday, March 3rd we had our first baby shower.  It was hosted by my bestie (Kristin), lil sis (Jen) and my mom!  All the details were kept a surprise...so when I walked in I was blown away by how adorable everything was!  The theme... was perfect!


The centerpieces were made by my mom using washcloths and baby blankets and my dad helped make the little signs "What Will Our Little Bundle Bee?"
A good friend of mine who I work a children's ministry with said a few words of advice and wisdom that I will cherish always! 
The food was delicious!  We had a variety of soups, salads and sandwiches made by my mom and her friends like:
Soups - Broccoli Cheddar, Chicken Tortilla and Chili
Salads - 7-Layer, Broccoli & Cauliflower, Confetti, Pasta and Ramen Oriental
Sandwiches - Chicken Salad Croissants, Ham & Turkey Sandwiches
{My mom's friends who helped with all the delicious food!}
The dessert table was covered in goodies handmade by Kristin.
{The beehive cake she made from scratch with help from her hubby!}
{Brownie Bee Pops!}

{Cherry cheesecake Tower}

We were so blessed to receive so many wonderful gifts for lil "Cricket".  I can't wait for he or she to get here and start using everything!
{with my good friends Kristin & Ali}
{Hostess Kristin giving Cricket some love!}

{My mom and I}
{My other hostesses...my lil sis Jen and my mom}

A special thank you to everyone who contributed towards making our baby shower such a success.  Matt and I feel truly blessed to have such awesome friends and family who took time out of their day to come out and celebrate our growing family!  From the bottom of our hearts... Thank you!!

9 comments:

  1. what a great shower!!! OMG!!! Love the theme, so cute and original! you looked incredible! loving you in that dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that an adorable baby shower and everything looks so fun! LOVE the bee theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable! I love how you added the belt anyways above your pregnant belly and it still looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, this was so sweet of your friends and family. Cricket was definitely showered.
    PS - I am loving your sister's waist, she is looking hot in that outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the decorations! Even your mom's outfit matches!! BEEautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww yay!!! So sweet. What a cute theme, and I wanna eat some of those bee cake pops RIGHT NOW! You look beautiful and the pic w/ ur mom n sis is awesome. Looks like a wonderful shower! Cricket is SO LOVED!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute shower, aren't family and friends the best?!? Newest follower here!

    beginningofallwisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so sweet, glad you had such an amazing time. Love and miss you so much! I look forward to seeing you soon.....tell "Cricket" we love him/her XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!