Wednesday, April 18, 2012

37 week Bump Update!

How Far Along? 37 weeks 4 days
Size of Baby? About 19 inches and weighing about 6 and 1/3 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Full out maternity... and still outgrown some! 
Stretch Marks?  If I get them now... that would be just rude!
Sleep?. awful!  I no longer can sleep sitting up.  I'm back to laying on my side with two body pillows.  Problem is that getting up is a lot harder and I have pelvic pain from it.  But at least I'm sleeping?? 
Food Cravings? Fruit, Jello, tall glass of cold milk, lemonade, popsicles... lol 
What I Miss: Going a full day without aches and pains. :(
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finishing up some baby projects and getting pictures taken of the nursery.  We also want to try and get some maternity shots done... 
Symptoms? My left ankle is swollen on a daily basis. Other than that we're doing pretty good. 
Movement? It's more of stretches than actual movement.  I think with the lack of room our lil one is just trying to get comfortable.
Belly Button In or Out? I give up on trying to understand what its doing lol.
Labor Signs? Braxton Hicks contractions...but at night is the worst.  Just a hard belly constantly.  Think... Charley horse tightening over the whole belly. :(
Best Moment of the Week? We went to my doctor's appointment and they said I was 2 cm dilated 50% effaced.  I was surprised to hear that I already started dilating!  We have another appointment on Friday. :) 
Weekly Wisdom: I can't be late anywhere...work, church, to meet up with friends.  If I am.. my phone starts blowing up because people think I'm in labor. haha... nice.

9 comments:

  1. WOW Kathy you look amazing!!!! Hands down to you during this pregnancy, always looking stellar :) You're getting so close now, I'll be thinking of you these next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery. I am just starting out now and November can't come soon enough! But like I told my sister, I am now 27.5% along! :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly!! The beginning is always so exciting! :)

      Delete
  3. You look amazing! At this point in my last pregnancy I was so swollen and just ready to have my baby in my arms! Looking forward to seeing your nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for a full term baby. I swear you have the same happy smile on all your bumpdates :). Not long now until baby C makes his appearance (I am convinced you are having a boy, you are just glowing and boys do that to their mama :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following back thanks for stopping by. I must say you look stunning and have that pregnancy glow. I will be happy to follow along as you receive your baby into this world. It is the most amazing thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know any of that terminology, but you do look cute, ma'am! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow you are almost there...so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!